Friday, May 18, 2007

Sarah

Last summer I was doing meditations with Sylvia Browne's CD's. In the process I thought I had contacted my SPIRIT GUIDE. I thought her name was Jasmine.

On March 5, 2005 my grandson took this photo with my cell phone. At first it just looked like a splash of sunlight.

When I downloaded the photo to my AOL account, I could see it larger. Sunlight streams in STRAIGHT LINES. I could see what appeared to be a hand on my shoulder. A cable guy said that was Sarah, my Guide. He also said I had about 4 of them. Sarah, Harold and a couple other older women.

I know some people think I need LOTS of angels guiding me... the way I drive, I have been told that I NEED ANGELS>>> ever seen one? Had an ANGEL in your LIFE? Would like to know what you think of this photo... thanks

No comments: