Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is it only TUESDAY?

Time seems to go so fast when you are having fun.

I have been having a BLAST lately. Even though I still wake up at 313am and go to work.. YES, I do. I work at home. I work on the internet selling real estate in OREGON.

I also have a great website for Lighthouse Business Consultants. A new business that I created May 3, 2007 to honor my son Robby. Robby was born on May 3, 1972. He would have been 35 this year. But Robby was born before all the new medical technology could save his life. He was born with a heart defect. If I told you, you would not understand.. tetrology fallo with patent ductus... whatever, he had 4 things wrong with his heart. The doctors said he would have to be 5 years old or 50 pounds in order to have Heart surgery to save his life.

Recently I heard that babies, as young and 5 weeks old are getting heart transplants. Can you believe what we have accomplished in 35 years.

To me, it only seems like yesterday. But take a look at the photo.. with the BRIGHT LIGHT... I believe that is my Spirit guide. One of the 5 who take care of me... one of them I have been told by the CABLE guy, is my son Robby. Many have told me I need lots of Angels to protect me................................................. the way I drive.. I need 50 angels.. LOL

No comments: