Thursday, May 10, 2007

819am PST - up at 313am and still working

I work at home. Kind of nice to only have 20 ft to go to work.

I am a 1-person real estate broker in OREGON.

As a member of the Regional MLS I can list a home anywhere in oregon. With all this new TECHNO STUFF... it is easy. I send out a LISTING PACKAGE. The seller helps me market and hold OPEN HOUSES, in return, I only charge $500 up front - NONrefundable Marketing fee plus 1% when it sells. Not a bad deal... HUH???

I am also a Business Consultant as of May 3, 2007. I put my licenses in ONE PACKAGE and now can give real estate, tax and educational advice ONLINE or in PERSON.

Lighthouse Business Consultants is a fledling (sp) company. I work at home out of my HOME OFFICE which at this time comprises over 80% of the small Apartment I live in right now.

If you are another 1-person business/company.. .. post a note.... let's encourage each other... help each other.. PAY IT FWD... gives a whole new meaning to the MOVIE of the same name.

No comments: