Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here it is Wednesday, West Coast of USA

Where are you?

I believe that if you believe, we can change the world.

What do you think?

So far since I started this GOOGLE Blog... I have gotten posts from Australia and China. There are no borders anymore. There really is one world, one tree, one human being who loves his/her family. There is only one child. We are all children of the WORLD. It is up to US, NOT the United States, but Us the children of the WORLD to STOP war... to expand the love through our posts.

This is Irish... on the West coast of the small continent called North America. Where are you from. Post a message to me. Would love to KNOW where you are in the WORLD of Human Beans.. sorry, I meant Human beings...

5 comments:

Bruno Campbell said...

Hehe, what was all that Google loving comments!?? :P

Well, well "Shari" from Troutdale, Oregon, USA: I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil :)


Nice blog, see you...

Sud Ram said...

I'm from everywhere but I currently live in Spain. The world is changing, it's up to us to keep up with the Universe's plan!

Shari said...

WOW... Rio de Janeiro and Spain. Is this a WORLD BLOG.. or what.

Like I said, GOOGLE is a "snot nosed" kid who started out with some good ideas and have gone GLOBAL so fast, it makes my head swin.

I love GOOGLE, don't get me wrong. Just wonder if we really can make a difference.. what do you think?????

Bruno Campbell said...

Yeah, we probably can :)

Well, my one is just about that techno stuff, is about a lot of things... tech, cooking, filosofy, or anything else i wanted to write about :P


Hugs!

Shari said...

Thanks for the hugs. Today I needed a hug. I got sent home from school... waaaaaaaaaaah.

Thanks.